Head Coach, Owner, CSCS, TSAC, USAW Advanced Sports Performance, CF-L1, CF-Football
Al Piascik brings 10 years of strength & conditioning, coaching knowledge, and experience to CrossFit Cliffhangers as Head Coach/owner.
Albert is a former high school and college athlete who specializes in Olympic and Powerlifting, fitness development, and personal training.
Previously, Al was the facility manager at Athletes Warehouse, in Pleasantville NY, where he trained high school and college age athletes, as well as adults; helping his clients to achieve their fitness goals. He also formerly worked as Head Strength and Conditioning Coach and Assistant Head Football Coach at SUNY Maritime College in Throggs Neck, NY.
Al lives in Oradell, NJ with his wife, Kevyn.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Football Trainer
- NSCA-Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- NSCA-Tactical Strength & Conditioning-Facilitator
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- USA Weightlifting Advance Sports Performance Coach
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach Certification